The Best Go-To Hairstyles You Need To Try Now!
With work, school, or just day-to-day duties, who has hours to spend their hair? Not us, for sure. But sometimes even on your laziest days, you just want your hair to look nice and styled. Whether your hair is silky-straight, or you were born with a curly mane, there are options that are as easy to recreate as they are gorgeous!
Voluminous Ponytail With A Scarf
- Wrap 2-inch sections of hair around a curling wand or iron to create loose waves and texture.
- Use a brush to smooth all of the hair back to the crown of your head and into a ponytail.
- Take a hair and securely hold the pony in place with one hand and wrap it with the other.
- Grab a scarf of your choice and tie it around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic.
High Bun With Butterfly Clips
View this post on Instagram
And when I close my eyes I see you for what you truly are, which is URGLAYYY (comment if you know what movie that’s from) 🤪🤪 Cute clips from @princesspollyboutique . . . . . #curly #happy #curlspoppin #makeup #roomtransformation #hairroutine #curlybangs #curlygirl #curlyvideos #curlynaturals #hairgoals #curlybob #curlynaturalhair #curlygirlmethod #curlyhair #curlyhairstyles #curlygirl #likeforfollow #hairclips #explorepage #explore #curlycommunity #curlybun #curly #instalike #naturalhair #curls #curlyhair
- Pull your hair up into a high bun and secure with a hair tie.
- Use tiny butterfly clips—or any clips of your choice as an accessory for your updo, to channel that famous ’90s hairstyle.
Updo With A Scarf
- Loosely gather your curls on top of your head and use a tie scrunchie to secure them. Leave a few tendrils around your face down.
- Grab a scarf of your choice and place the middle over the middle of the top of your head.
- Bring the ends of the scarf around the back of your head, cross them, then bring the ends back up to the top of your head.
- Tie ends in a knot or a bow.
The Kim K Wet Look
View this post on Instagram
Introducing @kkwbeauty 11 Nude Glosses & the Classic II Eyeshadow Palette 🤎 Our cult-favorite Nude Crème Lipstick shades will now be available in a high gloss formula in a brand-new bigger vial, while the Classic II Eyeshadow Palette features 10 shades in an array of flattering neutral and earthy hues. Our new products launch on Friday, 03.20 at 12PM PDT only at KKWBEAUTY.COM #KKWBEAUTY
- If you’re starting with wet hair, use a detangling brush to smooth out your strands and get all your hair brushed back and going in the same direction. Blow your hair back with a blow dryer to set the shape.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of styling gel to the palms of your hands, then rake it through the roots of your hair, starting at your hairline.