The Best Celebrity Costumes For Halloween 2019
It’s time to start thinking about who you want to be — for Halloween, that is. It’s literally tomorrow here in Malaysia and if you haven’t figured what you’re dressing as this year, you might get inspired by these celebrities.
Celebrities pretty much go all out for Halloween and can be super competitive! From stars like Demi Lovato to Stormi Webster dressing up as her mom, Kylie Jenner, some even had two or more costumes for the spooky day.
Here are all the best Halloween costumes of 2019 that you may have missed!
1. Gabrielle Union-Wade as a cheerleader from Bring It On
The Clovers spirit is high during this Halloween atmosphere and she even brought along a mini-cheerleader. Cute!
2. Stormi Webster as Kylie Jenner
Speaking ‘mini-me’, Stormi looked absolutely adorable in a replica of her mom’s Met Gala feathered Versace gown.
3. Demi Lovato as Pennywise from IT
This is pretty dope! But no surprise here, Demi Lovato previously mentioned in an Instagram post that she really takes Halloween seriously.
4. Ashley Graham was a knocked up Jessica Rabbit
Her curves are definitely on point!
5. Jessica Biel as ‘Justin from NSYNC’ & Justin as the ‘microphone’
And ladies and gents, that’s how you hype your husband up!
6. Halsey dressed up as Marilyn Manson
Halsey found her inner goth, thanks to Marilyn Manson.
7. Nina Dobrev as Billie Eilish
Yeap, she became the bad guy…We’re loving it!
8. Nicki Minaj became Harley Quinn for Halloween