#LikelyScoops: Malaysian Brands Produce Stylish Tees; 100% Of Profits Go To COVID-19 Relief
Time is ticking! Why not do something good and look in it after?
Nerdunit MY “Frontliner Tee”
View this post on Instagram
Preorder closes soon! Frontliner Tee available for preorder! Price: RM99 Color: Black Link in bio! . 100% of the profits will be going towards MERCY MALAYSIA to purchase respiratory aid machines for local hospitals and to assist our country's brave frontliners who are hospitalized/ quarantined! . Frontliner Tee will be shipped out on 30th May 2020 . #nerdunit #nerdunitmy #nerdunitmalaysia #nerdunitpavilion #teamnerd #salutetocovid19frontliners
As a USA born streetwear label that has gained popularity in Asia, Nerdunit is doing it’s part in donating to the COVID-19 relief efforts in the form of a limited edition tee. The tee features the brand’s name as spelt by images of frontliners who are currently battling the pandemic. 100% of the profits from the sale of the tee shirt will go to MERCY Malaysia to:
- buy respiratory aid machines for local hospitals
- assist our country’s brave frontliners who are hospitalized/ quarantined
Preorder closes on the 28th of April 2020 with an estimated shipment date for after the 30th of May.
Collaboration T-Shirt “No Time To Kill, Time To Heal”
View this post on Instagram
The ongoing global pandemic has undoubtedly affected all our lives. While we’re lucky enough to have a roof over our heads and food on our table, the same may not be true for others. Some lives have been upturned or become worse off. As a clothing brand we might not be “essential” during this time of crisis but we hope to contribute what we can with what we do best. Here's a collaboration T-shirt with our homies in the industry @futuremade_studio , @massesmy , @goodtimeswear , @shurenprojects , @tntco_official , @petercat_official , @hundredpercentmy , @theswaggersalon & @obscrobscr to contribute to those in need. "No Time To Kill, Time To Heal". The Tees are RM99 each. 100% of profits will be donated to @mercymalaysia and they'll allocate the funds to those who need them most. This T-shirt is pre-order and orders will be closed by 25th April 2020. Please allow up to 2 months for shipping – actual delivery is subject to the ongoing MCO situation in Malaysia. Thank you all.
In a collaboration featuring AGAINST LAB., FUTUREMADE STUDIO, MASSES, GOOD TIMES, Shuren Projects, TNTCO, Peter Cat, HUNDRED%, The Swagger Salon and OBSCR, the “No Time To Kill, Time To Heal” tees – priced at RM99 – will also see 100% of the profits donated to MERCY Malaysia. Preorders run up until the 25th of April 2020.
M.A.C “MOSAIC MASTERPIECE”
MAC Cosmetics has recently released a limited-edition M·A·C Mosaic Masterpiece collection in Malaysia. The special edition packaging design of the collection features royal blue and gold classic art patterns, said to be inspired by the beauty of Middle Eastern architecture and sunset upon the Mashrabiya. In addition to the new make-up line, there is a new blush and powder brush that is 100% synthetic in a new limited-edition design. The collection includes:
1. Lipsticks – Ambersand / Tendercotta / Clay Rose (mid-toned blue pink) [RM92.00]
2. Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper Of Gilt Highlighter (light soft white with a shimmery sheen) [RM160.00]
3. Eyeshadow X 9 palette in Creative Copper – Ricepaper: Peachy gold with shimmer (Frost) / Dali Wood: Burnt brick orange (Matte) / Care 4 You: Black with silver sparkle (Lustre) / Creative Copper: Metallic gold (Lustre) / That Somebody: Gold brown with shimmer (Satin) / Espresso: Muted golden brown (Matte) / Outre: Mustardy-brown (Matte) / Gingersnap: Muted pinky coral (Frost) / Dance in the Dark: Dark brown (Matte) [RM221.00]
4. In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara [RM128.00]
5. Liquidlast Liner – Point Black [RM109.00]
6. Kajal Crayon – Masala (dark brown) [RM109.00]
7. 494SES Precision Blush Brush [RM192.00]