Get Your Instant COVID-19 Result At Home With Doctor2U
Introducing Doctor2U—a product of BP Healthcare Group and it is an on-demand mobile app that provides healthcare services to your doorstep with just a push of a button.
Founded in October 2015 by Garvy Beh, who is currently serving as the IT Vice President of BP Healthcare Group. Doctor2U is currently the leading telehealth provider that provides on-demand healthcare services across Malaysia, Singapore and soon—Thailand and Philippines.
In response to the rising number of Covid-19 cases in Malaysia, the Doctor2U team has been working round the clock—with network of 1000 over doctors in place nationwide—for a solution that lets at-risk individuals be tested for Covid-19 in the most efficient way possible, while still practicing social distancing.
Endorsed by the Ministry of Health and backed by BP Healthcare, Doctor2U is now offering Covid-19 home sampling and testing services, facilitated by a team of medical professionals. Here’s hot to get tested:
How does it work?
- Visit their website or download the app.
- Click on the (COVID-19) Slider on the header.
- Choose “Request COVID-19 Home Sampling & Testing Service”
- Start by filling out an online form, where you’ll be prompted to list details like your age, current temperature, symptoms and more.
- Proceed to payment page and make payment accordingly
- Wait for a team of doctors to arrive right at your doorstep (approximately within 24 hours) to take the needed samples. You’ll then be notified of the results within approximately 3 to 5 days.
What are their coverage areas?
Their profesional medical team is able to collect your sample in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang (only Georgetown), Johor (only Johor Bahru), Perak (only Ipoh), Kedah (only Alor Setar) and Negeri Sembilan (only Seremban and Nilai).
For more details on pricing and the assessment, you can visit their website. Or call 012-525 1530 or send an email to [email protected]. Stay safe!