Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Proves That She Is The ‘Queen of Coats’
Kate Middleton is constantly equipped with her signature polished sensibility, ready for the many public engagements she carries out from day to day. But if there is one particular thing that she knows how to pull off, is outerwear. From Massimo Dutti to Alexander McQueen, Kate Middleton has proven that a great coat is indeed, a lady’s secret weapon—if you know how to switch up the style with dazzling accessories and a good layer of clothing. Check out The Duchess of Cambridge’s best outerwear collection.
1. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a grey coat dress designed by Catherine Walker to the UK Holocaust Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony in Westminster.
2. During her visit to HMP Send, The Duchess of Cambridge wore a stunning camel Chesterfield coat by Massimo Dutti over a black turtleneck and pleated leopard-print skirt by Zara.
3. When The Duchess of Cambridge visits City Hall in Bradfords Centenary Square, she wore an olive green coat made by Alexander McQueen.
4. Back when she attended the Sunday service at the St. Mary Magdalene Church in January 2020, The Duchess of Cambridge chose a gorgeous plump coat to pair with her Stuart Weitzman boots, Jaeger bag, and a fedora by Hicks & Brown.
5. Another Catherine Walker coat worn by The Duchess of Cambridge when she attends a church ceremony held at the St. Mary Magdalene on the Sandringham.
6. Another Alexander McQueen coat in sight. The Duchess of Cambridge attended the annual Remembrance Sunday service at The Cenotaph
7. The Duchess of Cambridge chose an emerald green coat with black velvet details for the centenary of World War I armistice service at Westminster Abbey.
8. The mother-of-three wore a sky blue Alexander McQueen coat to attend the naming ceremony for The RSS Sir David Attenborough in Birkenhead.
9. The Duchess—who at the time expecting her third child with Prince William—was keeping warm wrapped up in a burgundy Dolce & Gabbana coat.
10. Kate Middleton attended the Order of the Garter ceremony wearing a white collared Catherine Walker coat dress with black piping, a black hat, pearl earrings, and black pumps.