5 Travel Beauty Essentials To Bring Along On Your Next Vacation
When you’re flying almost 30,000 feet above the ground, it’s not always smooth sailing—especially for your skin. Flying can unleash damage on your skin, can cause puffy eyes, skins feelings flaky and lethargies. Luckily, beauty essentials are always here to the rescue. Bring along these handy beauty kits to forestall flight-damaging skins.
1. Sephora Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes. One side features Coconut Water to soothe your skin, while the other offers Watermelon to hydrate your skin from within. The exfoliating side is integrated with micro-beads to eliminate impurities and dead cells. You can take them everywhere for rinse-free cleansing on the go.
2. Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate. Formulated to improve the look of the delicate eye area with a potent concentration of Pure Vitamin C. This product also contains Haloxyl, a new patent ingredient to strengthen, soothes and brightens the eye area and eliminate any dark circles—giving you the appearance of wrinkles free skin.
3. Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen. An antioxidant-rich, oil free sunscreen that smoothens and preps your skin with a velvety matte, makeup-gripping finish. This glow-boosting SPF is not only suitable for your skin, but also for your chest and shoulders area. It comes in handy, perfect for an on-the-go application.
4. Burt’s Bees Milk Honey Body Lotion. Pamper your skin with the daily nourishment of this softening lotion. Clinically proven to moisturise skin for up to 24 hours—this lotion is packed with Milk, Honey, Coconut and Grape-Seed Oils extract for soothing and hydrating. Use this lotion when your body starts to feel flaky.
5. Mario Badescu Lip Balm. Nourish your dry lips with a blend of nutrient-dense butters and moisturising oils. Formulated with Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E—this ultra-rich balm melts into skin to replenish and renew, soft and smooth lips.